Senate Committee on Health and Welfare (Room 17)
The Senate Committee on Health and Welfare has jurisdiction over matters relating to the preservation of health, old age assistance, and social and economic security.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Health and Welfare page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Thursday January 12, 2017
- Harry Chen
- A Roadmap to Better Health Presentation Senate Health and Welfare/Vermont Department of Health
- Katie McLinn
- 2012 Acts and Resolves - No. 79 Senate Health and Welfare/Vermont Agency of Human Services
- Mental Health - Admissions, Involuntary Treatment and Medication Senate Health and Welfare/Mental Health
- Deparment of Mental Health - Update and Overview Presentation Senate Health and Welfare/Department of Mental Health
- Mental Health Workforce Senate Health and Welfare/Department of Mental Health
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.