Senate Committee on Health and Welfare (Room 17)
The Senate Committee on Health and Welfare has jurisdiction over matters relating to the preservation of health, old age assistance, and social and economic security.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Health and Welfare page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Wednesday January 11, 2017
- Cory Gustafson
- Health Access Eligibility and Enrollment Until Senate Health and Welfare/DVHA
- Introduction Presentation Senate Health and Welfare/DVHA
- Katie McGlinn
- 2012 Acts and Resolves No 71 - Reforming VTs Mental Health System Senate Health and Welfare/2012 Acts and Resolves
- Vermont Medicaid- Global Commitment to Health Waiver Senate Health and Welfare/Vermont Agency of Human Services
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.