Senate Committee on Finance (Room 6)
The Senate Committee on Finance has jurisdiction over matters affecting the revenues of the State or its instrumentalities and relating to banks; trust companies; insurance; utility companies; and private and quasi-public corporations, including other companies subject to regulation by the Public Service Board.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Finance page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Wednesday May 03, 2017
- Aaron Adler
- S.52: Draft No. 2.1, 5-3-2017 Senate Finance/Bills/S.52
- Jennifer Carbee
- H.29: Draft No. 2.4, 5-3-2017 Senate Finance/Bills/H.29
- H.29: Draft No. 3.1, 5-3-2017 Senate Finance/Bills/H.143
- H.143: Draft No. 1.2, 5-3-2017 Senate Finance/Bills/H.143
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.