Senate Committee on Finance (Room 6)
The Senate Committee on Finance has jurisdiction over matters affecting the revenues of the State or its instrumentalities and relating to banks; trust companies; insurance; utility companies; and private and quasi-public corporations, including other companies subject to regulation by the Public Service Board.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Finance page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Tuesday February 07, 2017
- Andrew Stein
- Vermont Corporate Income Taxes Overview Senate Finance/Bills/S.41
- Annette Smith
- Testimony Senate Finance/Bills/S.52
- 2017 Lake Champlain Action Plan Senate Finance/VCAC
- Act 174 Recommendations Senate Finance/Bills/S.52