Senate Committee on Finance (Room 6)
The Senate Committee on Finance has jurisdiction over matters affecting the revenues of the State or its instrumentalities and relating to banks; trust companies; insurance; utility companies; and private and quasi-public corporations, including other companies subject to regulation by the Public Service Board.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Finance page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Wednesday February 01, 2017
- Jake Marreen
- Final Proposed Rule Coversheet Senate Finance/Net Metering
- Jake Marren
- Final Proposed Rule- Construction and Operation of Net Metering Sytems Senate Finance/Net Metering
- Report on Net Metering Program Pursuant to Act Senate Finance/Net Metering
- Vermont Public Service Board Net Metering Powerpoint Senate Finance/Net Metering
- Department of Financial Regulation Presentation S.48 Senate Finance/Bills/S.48
- Testimony on Proposed General Fund Transfer and Education Fund Budget Senate Finance/Department of Education
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.