Senate Committee on Education (Room 28)
The Senate Committee on Education has jurisdiction over matters relating to education, libraries, and literary or scientific subjects.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Jeannie Lowell, Committee Assistant
- Jeannie Lowell, Committee Assistant
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Education page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Friday April 14, 2017
- James DesMarais
- H.513: Draft No. 6.1, 4-14-2017 Senate Education/Bills/H.513
- H.513: Draft No. 7.1, 4-14-2017 Senate Education/Bills/H.513
- Senator Philip Baruth
- Memo to Senate Appropriations Chair re Senate Education Committee's Funding Request Priorities Senate Education/Senate Education funding request priorities
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.