Senate Committee on Education (Room 28)
The Senate Committee on Education has jurisdiction over matters relating to education, libraries, and literary or scientific subjects.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Education page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Tuesday March 28, 2017
- Representative Scott Beck
- H.304: H.509 - Homestead Tax Rates- Current Law and Proposal Senate Education/Bills/H.304
- H.304: H.509 - Proposed Hypothetical Homestead Income Tax Rates Based on FY2018 data only Senate Education/Bills/H.304
- H.304: Summary Senate Education/Bills/H.304
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.