Senate Committee on Education (Room 28)
The Senate Committee on Education has jurisdiction over matters relating to education, libraries, and literary or scientific subjects.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Education page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- H.270 - An act relating to increasing expanded learning opportunities
- H.304 - An act relating to making changes to the calculation of the statewide education property tax
- H.504 - An act relating to career technical education, special education, and education weightings
- H.513 - An act relating to making miscellaneous changes to education law
- S.1 - An act relating to the determination of average daily membership for the 2016-2017 school year and equalized pupil count for fiscal year 2018
- S.15 - An act relating to amendments to Act 46 to facilitate the approval of alternative governance structures and extend time frames
- S.18 - An act relating to freedom of expression for students
- S.24 - An act relating to the State Board of Education
- S.46 - An act relating to reducing Education Fund costs for fiscal year 2018
- S.58 - An act relating to creating an education property tax that is adjusted by income for all taxpayers
- S.64 - An act relating to science-based drug education
- S.74 - An act relating to incentives for lower education spending
- S.87 - An act relating to sexual exploitation of students
- S.89 - An act relating to the manner in which average daily membership is computed for public high school students exercising school choice
- S.109 - An act relating to tuition payments and public high school choice
- S.122 - An act relating to increased flexibility for school district mergers
- S.130 - An act relating to miscellaneous changes to education laws
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.