Senate Committee on Appropriations (Room 5)
The Senate Committee on Appropriations has jurisdiction over bills and resolutions appropriating money from the State Treasury.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Appropriations page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Tuesday April 18, 2017
- Bill Dunnington, VT Small Busness Development Center
- H.518: Vermont Small Business Development Center Funding Senate Appropriations/FY 2018 Budget/12 Advocates Testimony FY 2018 Budget
- Secretary of Administration
- H.518: Administration Letter of Review of H.518 as Passed by House Senate Appropriations/FY 2018 Budget/00 Overview Documents
- S.137: Relating to Promoting Workforce Development Senate Appropriations/Bills
- H.326: Eligibility and Calculation of Grant or Subsidy for Reach Up, Reach Ahead, Child Care Services Program Senate Appropriations/Bills
- H.308: Committee to Reorganize and Reclassify Vermont's Criminal Statues Senate Appropriations/Bills
- H.326: Fiscal Note Senate Appropriations/Bills
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.