Senate Committee on Appropriations (Room 5)
The Senate Committee on Appropriations has jurisdiction over bills and resolutions appropriating money from the State Treasury.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Appropriations page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Friday March 24, 2017
- Legislative Joint Fiscal Office, Dan Dickerson
- S.34: Fiscal Note Senate Appropriations/Bills
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- S.122: Proposal of Amendment Senate Appropriations/Bills
- S.133: Proposal of Amendment Senate Appropriations/Bills
- S.135: Proposal of Amendment to S.135 Senate Appropriations/Bills
- S.34: Proposal of Amendment Senate Appropriations/Bills
- S.130: Miscellaneous Education Amendments Senate Appropriations/Bills
- S.122: Increased Flexibility for School District Mergers Senate Appropriations/Bills
- S.34: Cross Promoting Development Incentives and State Policy Goals Senate Appropriations/Bills
- S.131: State's Attorneys and Sheriffs; Retirement; Insurance Benefits Senate Appropriations/Bills
- S.133: Examining Mental Health Care and Care Coordination Senate Appropriations/Bills
- JRS.25: Conservation Easements and Sale of Land Senate Appropriations/Bills
- S.103: Regulation of Toxic Substances and Hazardous Materials Senate Appropriations/Bills
- S.127: Miscellaneous Changes to Laws Related to Vehicles and Vessels Senate Appropriations/Bills
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.