Senate Committee on Appropriations (Room 5)
The Senate Committee on Appropriations has jurisdiction over bills and resolutions appropriating money from the State Treasury.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Appropriations page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Tuesday March 14, 2017
- Department of Public Safety
- FY 2018 Proposed Budget Request - Budget Presentation Senate Appropriations/FY 2018 Budget/02 Protection
- FY 2018 Proposed Budget Request -Detail Budget Proposal Senate Appropriations/FY 2018 Budget/02 Protection
- Senate Committee on Judiciary
- S.112: Creating the Spousal Support and Maintenance Task Force Senate Appropriations/Bills
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.