Senate Committee on Appropriations (Room 5)
The Senate Committee on Appropriations has jurisdiction over bills and resolutions appropriating money from the State Treasury.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Appropriations page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Friday February 03, 2017
- Attorney General
- H.125: False Claims Act Recoveries Table Senate Appropriations/FY 2017 BAA
- Department of Finance and Management
- H.125: Memo to SAC re- House Passed Bill Senate Appropriations/FY 2017 BAA
- Working Lands Initiative Funding Senate Appropriations/FY 2018 Budget/11 Public Input Hearing-Public Testimony
- S.8: Proposal of Amendments to Senate Committee on Government Operations Strike All Senate Appropriations/Bills
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.