Senate Committee on Appropriations (Room 5)
The Senate Committee on Appropriations has jurisdiction over bills and resolutions appropriating money from the State Treasury.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Appropriations page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Wednesday February 01, 2017
- Agency of Human Services
- FY 2018 Proposed Budget Request - Presentation to HAC Senate Appropriations/FY 2018 Budget/03 Human Services
- Department of Vermont Health Access
- H.125: LARC reimbursement memo to Senate Committee on Health and Welfare Senate Appropriations/FY 2017 BAA
- H.125: Memo re- Guidelines for coverage of hepatitis C treatment Senate Appropriations/FY 2017 BAA
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.