Senate Committee on Appropriations (Room 5)
The Senate Committee on Appropriations has jurisdiction over bills and resolutions appropriating money from the State Treasury.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Appropriations page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Friday January 20, 2017
- Legislative Joint Fiscal Office and Office of Legislative Council
- Report of Study Committee on Future Funding for VT Center for Crime Victims Services-Dec. 2013 Senate Appropriations/FY 2017 BAA
- Vermont Center for Crime Victim Services
- Grants and Funding to State's Attorneys Victim Advocates Senate Appropriations/FY 2017 BAA
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.