House Committee on Ways and Means (Room 34)
The House Committee on Ways & Means considers matters relating to the revenue of the state, and which shall inquire into the state of the treasury; ascertain the amount of debt due the state, and the claims against it; report the amount of taxes necessary to be raised for the support of the government and inquire what measures, if any, ought to be adopted, the better to equalize the public burdens, secure the accountability of public agents, and otherwise improve the financial concerns of the state, including all matters relating to taxation, local or otherwise and all matters relating to the grand list.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Ways and Means page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Thursday February 09, 2017
- Jeff Temer
- Miscellaneous Tax Bill by Section House Ways and Means/Bills/H.516/17-1074 Miscellaneous Tax Committee Bill Documents
- Miscellaneous Tax Bill House Ways and Means/Bills/H.516/17-1074 Miscellaneous Tax Committee Bill Documents
- Mark Perrault
- FY 18 Funding Outlook Adminstration Compared to Current Law House Ways and Means/Budget
- H.205: As Introduced House Ways and Means/Bills/H.205
- VALA Testimony to House Ways and Means Committee House Ways and Means/Bills/H.516/17-1074 Miscellaneous Tax Committee Bill Documents
- Unitary Combined Reporting House Ways and Means/Unitary Combined Reporting
- H.846 Brief Sheet House Ways and Means/Transition to H.846
- Proposed Change to Workers' Compensation Administration Fund House Ways and Means/Department of Labor
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.