House Committee on Ways and Means (Room 34)
The House Committee on Ways & Means considers matters relating to the revenue of the state, and which shall inquire into the state of the treasury; ascertain the amount of debt due the state, and the claims against it; report the amount of taxes necessary to be raised for the support of the government and inquire what measures, if any, ought to be adopted, the better to equalize the public burdens, secure the accountability of public agents, and otherwise improve the financial concerns of the state, including all matters relating to taxation, local or otherwise and all matters relating to the grand list.
- Meeting Schedule
- January 3, 2018
Sorsha Anderson, Committee Assistant
- Sorsha Anderson, Committee Assistant
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Ways and Means page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Wednesday February 15, 2017
- Candace Morgan
- House Appropriations Memo on the Governor's Proposed Budget House Ways and Means/Budget
- Deb Brighton
- Benefits and Minimum Wage House Ways and Means/Minimum Wage
- Increase in Taxable Value TIF District St. Albans House Ways and Means/TIFs
- H.205: As Introduced House Ways and Means/Bills/H.205
- Employer Assessment Data House Ways and Means/Budget
- Current Benefit Package for a Family of Two and Four with Healthcare Deduction from Benefits House Ways and Means/Minimum Wage
- RandD 50 State Summary House Ways and Means/Budget
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.