House Committee on Ways and Means (Room 34)
The House Committee on Ways & Means considers matters relating to the revenue of the state, and which shall inquire into the state of the treasury; ascertain the amount of debt due the state, and the claims against it; report the amount of taxes necessary to be raised for the support of the government and inquire what measures, if any, ought to be adopted, the better to equalize the public burdens, secure the accountability of public agents, and otherwise improve the financial concerns of the state, including all matters relating to taxation, local or otherwise and all matters relating to the grand list.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Ways and Means page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Wednesday January 11, 2017
- Donna Russo-Savage
- Current Proposals House Ways and Means/Education
- Education Governance Map House Ways and Means/Education
- Governance Activity Details House Ways and Means/Education
- Governance Activity Overview House Ways and Means/Education
- Governance Timeline House Ways and Means/Education
- Doug Farnham
- CLA Study Committee 12-2016 Report House Ways and Means/Education
- Act 46-Overview House Ways and Means/Education
- Education Funding Outlook House Ways and Means/Education
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.