House Committee on Energy and Technology (Room 41)
The House Committee on Energy and Technology considers matters relating to energy, including the regulation of power generation, transmission facilities, energy efficiency, natural gas facilities, and siting of energy facilities; utilities, including rates and quality of service; telecommunications, siting of telecommunications facilities, the buildout of cellular and broadband services, and rates and quality of service; and the state's information technology systems.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Energy and Technology page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Wednesday April 19, 2017
- Aaron Adler
- S.34: Act 199 Report House Energy and Technology/Bills/S.34
- S.34: Draft 1.1 Potential Amendment House Energy and Technology/Bills/S.34
- S.34: Joint Energy Overview House Energy and Technology/Bills/S.34
- Abby White
- S.34: Sec.5 Amendment House Energy and Technology/Bills/S.34
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.