House Committee on Energy and Technology (Room 41)
The House Committee on Energy and Technology considers matters relating to energy, including the regulation of power generation, transmission facilities, energy efficiency, natural gas facilities, and siting of energy facilities; utilities, including rates and quality of service; telecommunications, siting of telecommunications facilities, the buildout of cellular and broadband services, and rates and quality of service; and the state's information technology systems.
- Meeting Schedule
- November 29, 2017 Agenda
Faith Brown, Committee Assistant
- Faith Brown, Committee Assistant
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Energy and Technology page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Wednesday February 22, 2017
- Patricia Gabel
- Judiciary External Justice Partner Engagement House Energy and Technology/Information Technology
- Judiciary Next Generation Case Management System House Energy and Technology/Information Technology
- Peter Gregory
- RPC's and ACT 174House Energy and Technology/Energy Planning
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.