House Committee on Energy and Technology (Room 41)
The House Committee on Energy and Technology considers matters relating to energy, including the regulation of power generation, transmission facilities, energy efficiency, natural gas facilities, and siting of energy facilities; utilities, including rates and quality of service; telecommunications, siting of telecommunications facilities, the buildout of cellular and broadband services, and rates and quality of service; and the state's information technology systems.
- Meeting Schedule
- November 29, 2017 Agenda
Faith Brown, Committee Assistant
- Faith Brown, Committee Assistant
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Energy and Technology page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- H.47 - An act relating to requiring telemarketers to provide accurate caller identification information
- H.50 - An act relating to the telecommunications siting law
- H.51 - An act relating to notice of telecommunications facility installation
- H.87 - An act relating to strengthening the role of municipal and regional recommendations in energy siting
- H.186 - An act relating to pole attachment rules and broadband deployment
- H.193 - An act relating to liability for damage to customer-owned, underground electric service lines
- H.216 - An act relating to Lifeline benefits
- H.227 - An act relating to the repeal of Vermont's statute permitting alternative forms of regulation for electric and natural gas companies
- H.316 - An act relating to renewable energy goals for Vermont's total energy consumption
- H.347 - An act relating to the State Telecommunications Plan
- H.392 - An act relating to telecommunications service providers and State policy and planning
- H.396 - An act relating to the net metering program and environmental attributes
- H.411 - An act relating to miscellaneous energy issues
- H.487 - An act relating to the Volkswagen diesel litigation settlement and Mitigation Trust monies
- H.501 - An act relating to electricity storage on the Vermont grid
- S.34 - An act relating to rural economic development
- S.52 - An act relating to the Public Service Board, energy, and telecommunications
- S.135 - An act relating to promoting economic development
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.