House Committee on Judiciary (Room 30)
The House Committee on Judiciary considers matters relating to judicial and legal affairs.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Judiciary page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Wednesday April 05, 2017
- Brynn Hare
- Fair and Impartial Policing Committee Bill - Draft 2.1 House Judiciary/Committee Bills/17-1288 Fair and Impartial Policing
- H.492 - Draft 3.1 House Judiciary/Bills/H.492
- Commissioner Schatz
- Memo to House Judiciary on S.23 House Judiciary/Bills/S.23
- Written Comments in Support of H.492 House Judiciary/Bills/H.492/Public Comments
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.