House Committee on Judiciary (Room 30)
The House Committee on Judiciary considers matters relating to judicial and legal affairs.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Judiciary page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Thursday March 16, 2017
- Brynn Hare
- H.213 - Draft 4.1 House Judiciary/Bills/H.213
- Erik FitzPatrick
- H.308- Draft 1.1 House Judiciary/Bills/H.308
- H.339 - As Introduced House Judiciary/Bills/H.339
- Title 4 - Chapter 29House Judiciary/Bills/H.339
- H.152 As Introduced House Judiciary/Bills/H.152
- Criminal Charges Disposed - Robin WeberHouse Judiciary/Bills/H.167
- Felony Charges Disposed 2007-2016 - Percent by Charge Type House Judiciary/Bills/H.167
- Fiscal Impact of H.213 House Judiciary/Bills/H.213
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.