House Committee on Judiciary (Room 30)
The House Committee on Judiciary considers matters relating to judicial and legal affairs.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Judiciary page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Tuesday February 28, 2017
- AAG David Scherr
- Written Comments House Judiciary/Bills/H.213
- Erik FitzPatrick
- H.418 As Introduced House Judiciary/Bills/H.418
- H.9 As Introduced House Judiciary/Bills/H.9
- H.9 Draft 2.1 House Judiciary/Bills/H.9
- H.9 Draft 3.1 House Judiciary/Bills/H.9
- Bail Draft 3.1 House Judiciary/Bills/H.503/17-1073 Bail Reform Documents
- MEMORANDUM - Separation of Powers Issue in Draft Treatment Court Fund Bill House Judiciary/Bills/H.213
- ABBREVIATED PRE-SENTENCE INVESTIGATION House Judiciary/Bills/H.9
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.