House Committee on Judiciary (Room 30)
The House Committee on Judiciary considers matters relating to judicial and legal affairs.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Shannyn Morse, Committee Assistant
- Shannyn Morse, Committee Assistant
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Judiciary page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Friday February 24, 2017
- Auburn Watersong
- Firearms and DV policy STATE summary may 2014 House Judiciary/Bills/H.422
- Removal of Weapons Written Testimony House Judiciary/Bills/H.422
- Vermont Network- Bail Reform Proposed Amendments House Judiciary/Bills/H.503/17-1073 Bail Reform Documents
- Erik FitzPatrick
- H.9 House Judiciary Strikeall Deferred Sentences House Judiciary/Bills/H.9
- State Laws Authorizing Law Enforcement to Remove Firearms or Ammunition at the Scene of a Domestic Violence Incident House Judiciary/Bills/H.422
- Title 13House Judiciary/Bills/H.422
- Title 20House Judiciary/Bills/H.422
- US Code Title 18House Judiciary/Bills/H.422
- Comparison Current Laws and H.224 House Judiciary/Bills/H.224
- Bail Draft 2.1 House Judiciary/Bills/H.503/17-1073 Bail Reform Documents
- Judiciary Comments on Proposed Treatment Court Docket Special Fund Bill Draft House Judiciary/Bills/H.213
- ORC Handouts House Judiciary/Bills/H.224
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.