House Committee on Judiciary (Room 30)
The House Committee on Judiciary considers matters relating to judicial and legal affairs.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Shannyn Morse, Committee Assistant
- Shannyn Morse, Committee Assistant
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Judiciary page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Wednesday February 15, 2017
- Brynn Hare
- H.171: Draft No. 2.1, 2-14-2017 House Judiciary/Bills/H.171
- Chief Merkel
- Written Testimony on H.167 House Judiciary/Bills/H.167
- H.171: Vermont Center for Crime Victim Services Written Comments House Judiciary/Bills/H.171
- H.170: Effects of Cannabis Use on Human Behavior, Including Cognition,Motivation, and Psychosis- A Review House Judiciary/Bills/H.170
- Youth - Monthly Marijuana Use Graph House Judiciary/Bills/H.170
- H.170: Comments from PACTeen Advisor House Judiciary/Bills/H.170
- H.170: Rand Report - Considering Marijuana LegalizationHouse Judiciary/Bills/H.170
- H.170: Draft No. 1.2, 2-14-2017 House Judiciary/Bills/H.170
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.