House Committee on Judiciary (Room 30)
The House Committee on Judiciary considers matters relating to judicial and legal affairs.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Judiciary page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Tuesday February 14, 2017
- Barbara Cimaglio
- Data Brief On Youth Marijuana Use By Region House Judiciary/Bills/H.170
- Data Brief on Youth Marijuana Use Frequency House Judiciary/Bills/H.170
- Full YRBS Report - Marijuana Use Trends Begin Pg. 53 House Judiciary/Bills/H.170
- Required Content of Health Education in VermontHouse Judiciary/Bills/H.170
- Statute Involving Drug EducationHouse Judiciary/Bills/H.170
- Vermont Department of Health H.170 Regional Prevention Partnership House Judiciary/Bills/H.170
- Youth Marijuana UseHouse Judiciary/Bills/H.170
- Michele Childs
- H.170: As IntroducedHouse Judiciary/Bills/H.170
- H.170: Comparison of States with Legalized Maijuana House Judiciary/Bills/H.170
- Bail Draft 1.3 House Judiciary/Bills/H.503/17-1073 Bail Reform Documents
- Adam Foss TED TalkHouse Judiciary/Bills/H.503/17-1073 Bail Reform Documents
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.