House Committee on Judiciary (Room 30)
The House Committee on Judiciary considers matters relating to judicial and legal affairs.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Judiciary page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Tuesday January 31, 2017
- Ann Moore
- 2017 NAMI Vermont Advocacy Priorities House Judiciary/Mental Health Advocacy Day
- Programs Flyer House Judiciary/Mental Health Advocacy Day
- Written Testimony House Judiciary/Mental Health Advocacy Day
- Erik FitzPatrick
- H.14: As IntroducedHouse Judiciary/Bills/H.14
- Ch. 925 - Statutory Rights of Actions and DefensesHouse Judiciary/Bills/H.14
- H.14; Rep. LaLonde proposed amendment House Judiciary/Bills/H.14
- Public Criminal History Request Costs 2-2017 House Judiciary/Bills/H.213
- ADAP's Support for Treatment Courts House Judiciary/Bills/H.213
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.