House Committee on Judiciary (Room 30)
The House Committee on Judiciary considers matters relating to judicial and legal affairs.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Judiciary page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Tuesday January 17, 2017
- Brynn Hare
- Justice Oversight Recommendation Letter House Judiciary/Justice Oversight Recommendation Letter Review
- Chris Fenno
- Advocate Budget Comparison House Judiciary/Budget Adjustment
- Biography House Judiciary/Budget Adjustment
- Report of the Study Committee on Future Funding for the VT Center for Crime Victims Services House Judiciary/Budget Adjustment
- VT Center for Crime Victim Services House Judiciary/Justice System and RBA
- Amicus Brief House Judiciary/Disclosure of Sexually Explicit Images Without Consent Court Challenge
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.