House Committee on Corrections and Institutions (Room 33)
The House Committee on Corrections and Institutions considers matters relating to the Department of Corrections; public buildings; and State lands and property.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Corrections and Institutions page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Wednesday April 05, 2017
- Ben Watts
- Federal Guidelines for Opiod Treatment House Corrections and Institutions/Bills/H.468
- Medication Assited Treatment House Corrections and Institutions/Bills/H.468
- Brynn Hare
- Report on Mental Health Strategy House Corrections and Institutions/Bills/H.468
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.