House Committee on Corrections and Institutions (Room 33)
The House Committee on Corrections and Institutions considers matters relating to the Department of Corrections; public buildings; and State lands and property.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Corrections and Institutions page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Wednesday February 15, 2017
- Capital Bill FY 18 and 19
- Dept. of Forest, Parks and Rec House Corrections and Institutions/H.519/Agency of Natural Resources/Forest, Parks and Rec
- State Share of Federal SuperFund House Corrections and Institutions/H.519/Agency of Natural Resources/DEC
- VT Rural Fire Protection House Corrections and Institutions/H.519/Rural Fire Protection
- Chuck Schwer
- State Share of Federal Superfund Sites House Corrections and Institutions/H.519/Agency of Natural Resources/DEC
- Spending Plan Memo House Corrections and Institutions/H.519/Agency of Human Services
- H.123: The Process for Furlough Revocation House Corrections and Institutions/Bills/H.123
- Dry Hydrant Program House Corrections and Institutions/H.519/Rural Fire Protection
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.