House Committee on Corrections and Institutions (Room 33)
The House Committee on Corrections and Institutions considers matters relating to the Department of Corrections; public buildings; and State lands and property.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Danielle Bean, Committee Assistant
- Danielle Bean, Committee Assistant
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Corrections and Institutions page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Wednesday January 18, 2017
- Agency of Administration
- Memo to report House Corrections and Institutions/Purchasing and Contracting
- Purchasing and Contracting Report House Corrections and Institutions/Purchasing and Contracting
- Beth Pearce
- Clean Water Report House Corrections and Institutions/Clean Water
- Clean Water Repot- Appendix A-DHouse Corrections and Institutions/Clean Water
- Recommended Debt Authorization House Corrections and Institutions/Bonds/Debt Authorization
- Executive Summary to Report on Recommendations for the Future of VHC House Corrections and Institutions/Vermont Health Connect
- 2013 Acts and Resolves No.50 FY14 House Corrections and Institutions/FY15 and 16 Budget Documents
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.