House Committee on Corrections and Institutions (Room 33)
The House Committee on Corrections and Institutions considers matters relating to the Department of Corrections; public buildings; and State lands and property.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Corrections and Institutions page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Thursday, April 27, 2017
- DEC Watershed Project List Rebecca Ellis
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- H.123 - An act relating to the process for furlough revocation
- H.150 - An act relating to parole eligibility
- H.203 - An act relating to the sale of State-owned land in the Village of Waterbury
- H.245 - An act relating to residential treatment units within the Department of Corrections
- H.270 - An act relating to increasing expanded learning opportunities
- H.272 - An act relating to segregation of inmates requiring treatment
- H.291 - An act relating to prohibiting State contracts with for-profit correctional facilities
- H.343 - An act relating to home confinement, treatment furlough, and preapproved furlough
- H.366 - An act relating to ending the suspension of State aid for school construction projects
- H.384 - An act relating to a study committee on justice-involved women who are custodial parents of minor children
- H.451 - An act relating to a study of fragrances in State buildings
- H.468 - An act relating to medication-assisted treatment at State correctional facilities
- H.469 - An act relating to housing for inmates released from a correctional facility
- H.470 - An act relating to ending the suspension of State aid for school construction projects
- H.476 - An act relating to treatment programming at correctional facilities
- H.503 - An act relating to to criminal justice
- S.23 - An act relating to juvenile jurisdiction
- S.61 - An act relating to offenders with mental illness, inmate records, and inmate services
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.