House Committee on Human Services (Room 46)
The House Committee on Human Services considers matters relating to human services, public health, and social and economic security.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Julie Tucker, Committee Assistant
- Julie Tucker, Committee Assistant
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Human Services page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Tuesday April 11, 2017
- Barbara Cimaglio
- H.170: Statutes on Drug EducationHouse Human Services/Bills/H.170/Witness Testimony
- H.170: Vermont Youth Risk Behavior Survey 2015- Marijuana Use House Human Services/Bills/H.170/Witness Testimony
- Bryon Adinoff
- H.170: Written Testimony House Human Services/Bills/H.170/Witness Testimony
- H.517: As Introduced House Human Services/Bills/H.517
- H.170: PowerPoint Presentation House Human Services/Bills/H.170/Witness Testimony
- H.170: 2015 Vermont Youth Risk Behavior Survey House Human Services/Bills/H.170/Witness Testimony
- H.170: Lessons Learned from Washington Marijuana Legislation House Human Services/Bills/H.170/Witness Testimony
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.