House Committee on Human Services (Room 46)
The House Committee on Human Services considers matters relating to human services, public health, and social and economic security.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Human Services page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Thursday March 30, 2017
- Annie Galloway
- S.16: Written Testimony Submitted House Human Services/Bills/S.16/Patient Testimony
- Michele Childs
- H.170: House Judiciary Committee Recommendation of Amendment House Human Services/Bills/H.170/Drafts, Amendments and Summaries
- S.16: As Passed the Senate Unofficial Version House Human Services/Bills/S.16/Drafts, Amendments and Summaries
- S.16: Cardholder Information Notification House Human Services/Bills/S.16/Forms
- S.16: Complete Registered Patient Application Packet House Human Services/Bills/S.16/Forms
- S.16: Health Care Professional Verification Form House Human Services/Bills/S.16/Forms
- S.16: Registered Caregiver Application House Human Services/Bills/S.16/Forms
- S.16: Registered Patient Application House Human Services/Bills/S.16/Forms
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.