House Committee on Human Services (Room 46)
The House Committee on Human Services considers matters relating to human services, public health, and social and economic security.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Human Services page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Tuesday March 14, 2017
- Karen Vastine
- H.326: Reach Up Income Disregard Scenarios Memo from DCF House Human Services/Bills/H.326/Witness Testimony
- The Nelson A. Rockefeller Center at Dartmouth College
- H.11: Supporting Vermont's Foster Parents Through Innovative Systems of Support House Human Services/Bills/H.11/Witness Testimony
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.