House Committee on Human Services (Room 46)
The House Committee on Human Services considers matters relating to human services, public health, and social and economic security.
- Meeting Schedule
- January 3, 2018
Julie Tucker, Committee Assistant
- Julie Tucker, Committee Assistant
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Human Services page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Tuesday February 07, 2017
- Brenda Bean
- Analysis of Early Childhood and Mental Health in Vermont House Human Services/Early Childcare and Education
- Jennifer Carbee, Katie McLinn, Brynn Hare
- House Human Services Committee Selected Acts- 2013-2016 House Human Services/Review of HHS Bills 2013-2016
- Early Childhood and Family Mental Health Written Testimony House Human Services/Early Childcare and Education
- Children's Integrated Services- Early Childhood and Family Mental Health House Human Services/Early Childcare and Education
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.