House Committee on Human Services (Room 46)
The House Committee on Human Services considers matters relating to human services, public health, and social and economic security.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Human Services page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Thursday February 23, 2017
- Jennifer Carbee
- Choices for Care language summary House Human Services/Choices for Care
- Monica Hutt
- Choices for Care Options at a Glance House Human Services/Choices for Care
- Choices for Care Overview House Human Services/Choices for Care
- Choices for Care, DAIL Commissioner Testimony House Human Services/Choices for Care
- Moderate Needs Services at a Glance House Human Services/Choices for Care
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.