House Committee on Human Services (Room 46)
The House Committee on Human Services considers matters relating to human services, public health, and social and economic security.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Human Services page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Wednesday February 15, 2017
- Deb Brighton
- Benefits and Minimum Wage House Human Services/Benefits Cliff
- Paul Dragon
- Current Benefit Package for Family of 2 & 4 with Healthcare Deduction from Benefits House Human Services/Benefits Cliff
- Work Supports for People on Public Benefits- Assessing Vermont's Benefit Structure House Human Services/Benefits Cliff
- H.11: Draft No. 1.2, 2-15-2017 House Human Services/Bills/H.11/Drafts, Amendments and Summaries
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.