House Committee on Human Services (Room 46)
The House Committee on Human Services considers matters relating to human services, public health, and social and economic security.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Human Services page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Wednesday January 25, 2017
- Hugh Bradshaw
- Creative Workforce Solutions Overview House Human Services/Agency of Human Services/DAIL
- James Smith
- Voc Rehab Vermont Quick Facts House Human Services/Agency of Human Services/DAIL
- FY18 Governor's Proposed Budget Executive Summary House Human Services/FY18 Proposed Budget/FY18 Governor's Proposed Statewide Budget
- Act 116 as enacted House Human Services/Reports Reviewed in Committee/Foster Parent Working Group Report
- Office of Child Support Overview House Human Services/Agency of Human Services/DCF/Office of Child Support
- Vermont Developmental Services System Fact Sheet House Human Services/Agency of Human Services/DAIL
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.