House Committee on Health Care (Room 45)
The House Committee on Health Care considers matters relating to health care.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Health Care page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Friday April 07, 2017
- Anne Donahue
- S.133: Crisis service funding, as passed by House (in Budget) House Health Care/Bills/S.133
- S.50: Telemedicine Bill--Informed consent language, draft House Health Care/Bills/S.50
- Brian Murphy
- S.50: Language on Informed Consent for Services Performed by Online Care Network (OCN) (dba “American Well”) House Health Care/Bills/S.50
- S.133: Examining mental health care and care coordination House Health Care/Bills/S.133
- S.133: Draft memo re mental health legislative questions--18 pages House Health Care/Bills/S.133
- S.50: Draft No. 2.2, 4-7-2017 House Health Care/Bills/S.50
- S.133: Presentation, Vermont Care Partners House Health Care/Bills/S.133
- S.133: Investing in the Designated and Specialized Service Agency System of Care House Health Care/Bills/S.133
- S.133: Talking Points for Testimony, S.133, Mental Health System House Health Care/Bills/S.133
- S.50: Language for S.50 from VT Medical Society regarding re-imbursement House Health Care/Bills/S.50
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.