House Committee on Health Care (Room 45)
The House Committee on Health Care considers matters relating to health care.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Health Care page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Thursday April 06, 2017
- Eileen Girling
- Vermont Chronic Care Initiative House Health Care/Vermont Chronic Care Initiative
- Jennifer Carbee
- S.4: S.4- Publicly accessible meetings of an accountable care org.'s governing body--As Passed the SenateHouse Health Care/Bills/S.4
- S.50: Draft No. 1.1 – S.50, Strike-all amendment--4-5-2017 - JGC - 08-47 PM House Health Care/Bills/S.50
- S.50: Form used by the Brattleboro Retreat for tele-psychiatry services House Health Care/Bills/S.50
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.