House Committee on Health Care (Room 45)
The House Committee on Health Care considers matters relating to health care.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Health Care page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Wednesday April 05, 2017
- Anne Donahue
- S.133: Mental Health Circle Chart--data on inpatient admissions added House Health Care/Bills/S.133
- Jennifer Carbee
- S.50: S.50 - Telemedicine- House Health Care outstanding issues House Health Care/Bills/S.50
- S.14: Amendment- Draft No. 1.1, 4-5-2017 House Health Care/Bills/S.14
- S.50: Dentistry and telehealth- answers to the Committee’s questions House Health Care/Bills/S.50
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.