House Committee on Health Care (Room 45)
The House Committee on Health Care considers matters relating to health care.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Health Care page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Wednesday April 26, 2017
- Anne Donahue
- H.230: Anne Donahue suggested amendment House Health Care/Bills/H.230
- Jessica Oski
- H.230: Personal Testimony of Jessica Oski House Health Care/Bills/H.230
- H.230: Seeking Mental Health Support--Teens Help Pass New Law House Health Care/Bills/H.230
- H.184: Senate Proposal of AmendmentHouse Health Care/Bills/H.184
- H.184: Intro to the Public Health Stat on Suicide Prevention House Health Care/Bills/H.184
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.