House Committee on Health Care (Room 45)
The House Committee on Health Care considers matters relating to health care.
- Meeting Schedule
- December 14, 2017 Agenda
Loring Starr, Committee Assistant
- Loring Starr, Committee Assistant
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Health Care page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Tuesday April 25, 2017
- Jennifer Carbee
- S.4: Draft No. 2.1, 4-20-2017, ACO meeting access House Health Care/Bills/S.4
- Katie McLinn
- H.145: Committee's proposed concurrence with amendment to H.145. House Health Care/Bills/H.145
- S.3: House Judiciary Proposal of Amendment, v.4 House Health Care/Bills/S.3
- S.3: Stakeholder Proposal of AmendmentHouse Health Care/Bills/S.3
- S.3: Testimony, Vt. Psychiatric Survivors House Health Care/Bills/S.3
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.