House Committee on Health Care (Room 45)
The House Committee on Health Care considers matters relating to health care.
- Meeting Schedule
- December 14, 2017 Agenda
Loring Starr, Committee Assistant
- Loring Starr, Committee Assistant
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Health Care page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Friday April 14, 2017
- Adam Greshin
- H.197: Revised Greshin amendment re ski patrols House Health Care/Bills/H.197
- Damien Leonard
- H.197: Browning Amendment - Effective Dates Option 1 House Health Care/Bills/H.197
- H.197: Browning Amendment - Effective Dates Option 2 House Health Care/Bills/H.197
- H.197: Browning Amendment - Study House Health Care/Bills/H.197
- S.133: Testimony on S.133 from Vermont Federation of Families for Children's Mental Health House Health Care/Bills/S.133
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.