House Committee on Health Care (Room 45)
The House Committee on Health Care considers matters relating to health care.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Health Care page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Friday March 03, 2017
- Gabrielle Lucke
- H.230: As introduced.House Health Care/Bills/H.230
- Jennifer Carbee
- House Health Care Committee’s supplemental FY18 budget memo House Health Care/Bills/H.518/FY2018 Governor's Proposed State Budget
- House Health Care supplemental memo regarding FY18 State budget, v.2 House Health Care/Bills/H.518/FY2018 Governor's Proposed State Budget
- Katie McLinn
- H.184: Draft No. 1.1, 2-28-2017, Suicide Profiles, as voted out of Committee House Health Care/Bills/H.184
- H.184: Comments from Department of Mental Health House Health Care/Bills/H.184
- ACO- List of the entire VCO, CHAC and OneCare combined boards House Health Care/Accountable Care Organizations
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.