House Committee on Health Care (Room 45)
The House Committee on Health Care considers matters relating to health care.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Health Care page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Wednesday March 29, 2017
- Aaron French
- S.50: DVHA Testimony on S.50 House Health Care/Bills/S.50
- David Herlihy
- S.14: About the Medical Reserve Corps House Health Care/Bills/S.14
- S.14: Volunteering with the MRC House Health Care/Bills/S.14
- S.50: Testimony for the Vermont Optometric Association House Health Care/Bills/S.50
- S.50: VAHHS letter support for S.50 House Health Care/Bills/S.50
- S.14: Brochure- Vermont Practitioner Recovery Program House Health Care/Bills/S.14
- S.133: S.133, Amendment from Senate AppropriationsHouse Health Care/Bills/S.133
- S.133: S.133, As Introduced--Mental health care and care coordinationHouse Health Care/Bills/S.133
- S.50: Telehealth Testimony, Vermont Psychological Association House Health Care/Bills/S.50
- S.50: Fact Sheet- Online Counseling--Important Things to Think About House Health Care/Bills/S.50
- S.50: Telepsychiatry- Reaching More Patients For Better Outcomes House Health Care/Bills/S.50
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.