House Committee on Health Care (Room 45)
The House Committee on Health Care considers matters relating to health care.
- Meeting Schedule
- December 14, 2017 Agenda
Loring Starr, Committee Assistant
- Loring Starr, Committee Assistant
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Health Care page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Friday March 24, 2017
- Christine O'Neill
- S.14: Written testimony from Physician Assistant Academy of Vermont House Health Care/Bills/S.14
- Susan Barrett and Pat Jones
- Presentation on Report re Aligning Performance Measures House Health Care/Green Mountain Care Board
- Report on the Green Mountain Care Board's Plan to Align Performance Measures Across Programs That Impact Primary Care (2016, Act 112)House Health Care/Green Mountain Care Board
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.