House Committee on Health Care (Room 45)
The House Committee on Health Care considers matters relating to health care.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Health Care page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Thursday March 23, 2017
- Ginny Lyons
- S.45: S.45 as passed by Senate--providing meals to health care providers at conferencesHouse Health Care/Bills/S.45
- Jennifer Carbee
- S.50: S.50 As Passed the Senate- insurance coverage for telemedicine servicesHouse Health Care/Bills/S.50
- Katie McLinn
- S.14: S.14 as Passed by the Senate- Vermont Practitioner Recovery NetworkHouse Health Care/Bills/S.14
- S.31: S.31 as Passed the Senate- Circulating nurses in hospital operating roomHouse Health Care/Bills/S.31
- S.3: S.3 As Passed the Senate- mental health professionals’ duty to warnHouse Health Care/Bills/S.3
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.