House Committee on Health Care (Room 45)
The House Committee on Health Care considers matters relating to health care.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Health Care page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Thursday March 16, 2017
- Dana Kaplan
- H.230: 2015 Vermont Youth Risk Behavior Survey Results House Health Care/Bills/H.230
- H.230: Vermont Youth Risk Behavior Survey Results 2013 to 2015 House Health Care/Bills/H.230
- Heather Shouldice
- H.309: Testimony from the Vermont Association of Chain Drug Stores House Health Care/Bills/H.309
- H.29: Draft No. 1.1, 3-16-2017, as voted out of Committee House Health Care/Bills/H.29
- H.145: Draft No. 5.1, 3-16-2017 House Health Care/Bills/H.145
- H.309: Comments from Department of Vermont Health Access House Health Care/Bills/H.309
- J.R.S.19.JOINT RESOLUTION RELATING TO PRESCRIPTION DRUG PRICING: J.R.S. 19. Joint resolution relating to prescription drug pricing House Health Care/Bills/J.R.S. 19
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.